WINDOW SECURITY CONSIDERATIONS
Window security has become (and perhaps always should have been) a major influencing factor when choosing the best windows for your home. The issue of window security touches every facet of your choice of window – not just the locks. Considerations include:
- The window frame itself should be extremely difficult to dismantle from the outside.
- The type of glazing you choose should ideally be a barrier to potential burglars.
- The opening mechanism should prevent uninvited access.
- The locking mechanisms (of course!)
- The materials strength used in the manufacture of the window.
- . . . and of course, the security-aware installation of your windows.
When you visit Senator Windows showroom, ask us to show you the various window security features that are available for the type of window you are considering.